- Please press the PRTSCN key on the keyboard.
- Save the image to your computer using the Paint program. You can open Paint by clicking on the Start Menu/Windows Logo and in the search bar type “Paint”.
- Paste the image saved by the PRTSCN key by holding down the Control (CTRL) key and while holding it down, press the letter V.
- After this, please hold down the Control (CTRL) key and while holding it down, press the letter S. This will bring up the menu to save this file. Select the location you would like to save the file (and remember where this is) and save it.
- Forward that image to us as a regular email attachment regarding your current ticket. If you have not yet created a ticket, please create the ticket then reply to the automatic response.
- Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop.
- Press the Home and Power buttons at the same time. The screen will flash white and the screenshot will be saved in the Gallery or Photos App.
Please consult your device's manual on how to perform a screenshot, as the instructions vary depending on the manufacturer. Usually an image can be captured by pressing the home button and the power button simultaneously though it is not guaranteed.